Valentine’s Day Mini Note Cards
If you’re looking to spread a little love this Valentine’s Day, these mini note cards are just the thing!
All you need is a printer and some cardstock and you can have these little notes ready in minutes. They are cute enough all on their own. You cans simply fill in a little hand-written note and leave them somewhere special to be found. Or just hand off to that special someone you love.
These cards are also so adorable added to a little gift. Here’s some sweet ways to use them to show your love:
- Put some heart shaped cookies or other cute treats in a cute basket or box and tie one on with some bakers twine
- Fill a mason jar with candy and tie one on. Mini mason jars are the cutest!
- Tie one onto some flowers – a single rose or a entire bouquet
- Stick one inside a lunch box or backpack pocket
- Fill a lunch sack or other cute bag with treats and staple or tie on a love note
- Leave one on a pillow or stick it on the mirror
- Fill a box or bag with chocolate dipped strawberries or raspberries to gift with your little note
Really, the ideas are endless! Think of something that special someone will love, then write out a note and attach it! My favorite things for tying on little notes are bakers twine and rustic twine.
So, print these out and start spreading around a little love!
You may also like these other mini notecards:
Also check out these fun printable “I Love You Because…” notes!