We are just about half way between the April and October Conferences and since it’s been a few months since April’s Conference, it might be time for a refresher about some of the counsel we heard.
General Conference WHO SAID IT? (April 2022)
This quick and easy WHO SAID IT? game is a fun way to look back on some of the counsel we heard and can lead to some great discussions!
12 different cards are included and each has a short quote and then a multiple choice answer to choose from – can you remember who said it?
Reviewing General Conference talks is a great and easy FHE lesson idea. This works especially well for older children. And this WHO SAID IT? printable makes a fun FHE lesson. Simply take turns reading the quote and then having everyone guess the answer!
Here are a few other ways you could use this for FHE or at other times:
- You could do all the quotes as one lesson, or use one each week for the next couple of months. There are just enough cards that you can do one each week and be done right in time for Conference!
- Once you remember the speaker, spend a little time discussing the quote and how it can apply to our lives. Or, watch a part of the talk together and then discuss it.
- Read the quote and then do a modern day “scripture chase” to see who can be the first to find it in the Gospel Library app
- Instead of doing them at FHE, use these cards to start a dinner time discussion! Do just one each night
- Study one together each Sunday morning (or afternoon or evening)
I hope these will help you have some fun together as you review, remember, and apply the counsel from last April’s Conference!
You may also love these other resources to help you study General Conference!
Conference Club includes weekly resources to help you study one or two talks each week. It comes to your inbox each Sunday with workbooks, pretty printables and mor! Conference Club was created to help you intentionally appply and LIVE the teachings of General Conference in your own life.
This guided workbook includes 5-9 pages of detailed, talk specific worksheets for each and every talk of the April 2022 General Conference sessions. Journal pages also includes plenty of space for you to record your own personal direction that the Spirit gives you as you study.
This bundle of quotes includes a quote from each talk in the April 2022 Conference. Quotes comes in three different sizes ranging from 4×6 to 8×10 – perfect to use around your home or as handouts. Includes one chosen quote from each talk (and a few bonuses!)
Each page of this 37 paged guide includes 3 quotes from the talk and then offers discussion questions to discuss together. Ponder questions are provided for personal reflection and application suggestions help your family to apply the talk to your lives.